30 min 5 min prep
· 1 cup water
· 1cup chicken broth
· 2 tablespoons soy sauce
· 1/4 teaspoon pepper flakes or to taste
· 1 lb meat, diced (chicken, beef, turkey, sausage... any will work)
· 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
· Chopped carrots or any veggies you would like
· 1 cup jasmine rice
· 1heaping tablespoon peanut butter
· Onion powder
· Garlic powder
Heat large wok with oil add meat, onion and garlic powder and stir fry for 4-5 minutes or until browned.
Add to the chicken – uncooked rice, soy sauce, water, chicken broth and peanut butter. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Add veggies and cook for 1 minute.